7/9/07

Jesus and Mohammed

You know I am not a Christian but I have to say that I am glad that the United States is more so than freaking Muslim. I say this because I am about to finish a class about world religion and I did a 3000 word essay by choice on the comparative lives of Jesus and Mohammad. I find that Mohammed was a child molesting bastard. I say this with absolutely no disrespect to his followers but instead the man himself. Who in their right mind would marry a 6 year old? It blows my mind that an entire religion was based around such a sick freak. Then to those people who follow the religion I figure you just disregard that part? I would hope so.. if not I mean you as much disrespect as I meant to him.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 09, 2007

    Other than the fact that Mohammad stayed dead, did you find any other distinctions between the two?

    I'd love to compare notes.

    ReplyDelete