11/25/09

I went to the Dr today and things are not looking so good

I have been blogging my pain for the past few weeks and i am sure you have all seen my posts. I went to the Dr today in an emergency visit. She says the ovarian cysts are so big she can feel them easily with her hand. She told me I have to be back Monday afternoon for a full workup. She also said she is worred becuase my culture came back with a lot of radical cells. She did nto say the C word but I think she was trying to avoid it. She just tole me that it was very important I come back on Monday to have the work done. She is very worried. Suck. Honestly I am numb after the miscarriage in Sept. I honestly wish it was just all gone so I did not have to have false hopes and pain and procedures and medical bills.. not to mention the various secondary problems I am having like the massive teenage-looking breakout all over my neck, chest and back. It hurts and it is unsightly. I look like a meth addict. It's so unfair. I am alright though, honestly. I will get through it as I always do but I am so worn thin. Just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment